TURNING POINT



       "TURNING POINT"  this term is common for each and every human life especially women because women gets many turning points in their life, as seen marriage, pregnancy, motherhood etc.,

        25-1-2015 was my most memorable turning point in my life -"my marriage", It has been 5 years since my marriage life, it's too late. For the past 5 years of my life I have faced happiness, difficulties through all this I didn't get time to recall that precious day. Today I got a chance to remember my wedding day. Lets just stop right here and travel back to my wedding day.😊

JAN24/2015:

          Day before my wedding day 24-01-2015 Saturday, was my haldi ceremony, in my home everyone is so busy in arranging things. Meanwhile my friend applied a beautiful henna to me. she is my best  best buddy we both passed out school, college together, we both spend a lots and a lots of time together, during applying henna we gossiped a lot about our past, present, future life and about my spouse and in laws. 

       It was a very fun chat, you guys know well that, when two best friends hanged together what will happen, particularly when two best buddies means,! we enjoyed a lot during applying henna.
          
       At evening 4pm everyone get ready and moved to marriage hall. I wore yellow color haldi saree, hands and feet's are full of henna. Seriously guys brides can understand that feeling, it was so irritable, but what I can do I just can set in one place like good, disciplined girl. But in other hand my friend and sisters are roaming all over the hall and having fun.

      At 7pm my sisters and friend came to my room and said me that groom and his family have come. I was so exited to see groom but I cannot because ''log kya kahiga''😟

      My family members welcomed groom and his family. After that khai, khilai was started.


      YUMMY....😋biryani and chicken tikka, chicken 65, and all varieties of sweets smells knocking my nose door, my stomach is craving to eat them but I cannot. After long time my sister came with food plate,  but the sad things was I cannot eat because many people are setting around me, staring me like anything. After all this hangama, finally the haldi ceremony begin, groom family members specially ladies applied haldi on me and my family  members applied haldi on groom. The ceremony got over at 2pm after that everyone went to sleep.
      

THE BIG DAY OF MY LIFE:

       The next day early morning at 5am, my mom and aunt (taima) woke me up to get ready. Finally the "big day of my life" is here, slowly my nervousness started, my heartbeat is increasing.

       Seriously guys I cannot explain that feeling it was a mixed emotion of fear, happiness, nervousness. I don't know what to do how to express my feelings😕.

       My aunt was doing my dress, and my friend tangle my hair and done my makeup. it was 9am at the end of makeover,  but my nervousness and heartbeat increased twice a time. But around me everyone is so happy and exited.

      When I saw my mummy and dad they people are so busy in doing work and running in hall as like marathon races. No one is seeing and asking about my feelings. 

       "Even I could feel the happiness, nervousness right now" 

      I was very happy and exited internally, but I cannot express outside because something was dominating me, I think that was fear.

      Meanwhile, 7 to 8 beautiful ladies entered in my room. They all my college buddies. my buddies were very happy to see me as a bride. my nikkah joda was beautiful maroon colored lehenga choli and hands full of khundan bangles and red dupatta covered my face. my lovely buddies melted my little bit of nervousness through there fabulous jokes. Time ran fast it crossed 9, 9.30, 10, 10.30.

10.30am:

      At 10.30am my mummy, aunt and some other ladies entered in my room and took me towards the stage. The time between room to stage was very scary,  so many stuff running in my head, after this what will happen, have to  leave my home, have to go to new home, different surrounding all the shit running on my head.

      Finally,  I clamed down myself. My aunt made me sit on the chair which was placed in the stage, beside me many ladies were standing, I didn't know who are they because my head was down and my face covered with red dupatta. After few minutes my mamu, taiba (uncle) and old man with big book and pen stretched towards me. 

      My mamu asked me one question that was the biggest turning point of my life.

''Did u like to marry HAMEED'' 

      That time I took a big breath, by closing my eyes and said

''Yes qubool hai, qubool hai, qubool hai'' 

       My eyes are filled with tears, my nervousness touched peak. my mamu asked me to do sign on the big book. 

       Everyone is so happy around me and hugging and greeting me,  my mummy came and hugged with tears on her eyes, smile on her face. That moment was unforgettable in my life. But my still I was nervousness.

      After few minute, one man came toward me, 

''He was the one whom I could imagine the other half of my life with''

       That is my husband, he was wearing cream color embroider designer jubba and fully covered with beautiful jasmine flower. 

HE'S THE ONE:

       He came and kept his hand on my head and promised me (in Islamic way) that was the time my nervousness got stopped. I don't know what happened all my fear, nervousness, heartbeat everything get to normal rate. It was miracle😊.

      That time I realized he's the one.

''For the first time in my life I found someone who filled all the empty space in my heart''

      Seriously, guys no one will believe, just keeping hand on head all my nervousness flew away. But it is true, it was magic.

      After all the formalities done, went to enjoy spicy YUMMMMMYYYY....😍 biryani, raita, brinjal curry, grilled chicken, chicken65, everyone's favorite Gulab jamun, mutanzan,and some other dessert UUUffff…….😯 I know it was a long masala dar menu. 

      Evening session is the final wedding ceremony where groom and bride saw each other and all relatives greet and blessed me and my spouse.     
     
      At 6pm bedaee (send off), my mom, dad and other family members send off me to groom house with all the formalities. All rona, dona were happened on the time.  It was a very sad evening first time I saw my dad crying in one corner of hall. With in a day everything changed forever happy mood to sad mood. it was very heart breaking situation. With in second I have to leave my family everything😑.

     My life changed into,

''Happily single to happily married''

     We girls have to be very strong in this situation because it's just a starting point of our life.

    Live every moment with your partner happily make every moment count and you will have the preciouses moment hereafter. love yourself😍.

    Marriage is not a rocket science, principle of marriage is very simple you want to respect your spouse, and be loyal to him, make your spouse feel so special. 

    Don't let your spouse down, support him in every situation and make him proud of yourself. 

    Don't hurt your partner by hearing third party words, don't let him down understand him in very well and love him till this world get to an end.

     I would like to end my blog with beautiful quotes;

''A husband and wife must function like two wings on the same bird they two  work together or the marriage will never get of the ground'' 

                                                                                                 - Dave willis

     stay turned for my next post...….

     share your wedding experience with me …

     I would love to hear...

     TAJ😊.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VADA / MEDU VADA

5 EASY HAIR CARE MASK ROUTINE FOR BUSY LIFE

PAPAYA BREAD PUDDING